Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who you are is NOT a quitter ...

We are trying to adjust to a new schedule, plus all those little *getting the house ready for winter* things. I feel like I can barely catch up. Ian started karate 2x a week, Monday's & Wednesday's. For now. Eventually he will probably up it to 3x, but this is all we can handle at this point. Add in Physical Therapy twice a week, long workouts (nearly 2 hours every M/W/F, and at least an hour T/Th/Sa), homework, house cleaning (what's that?!), parent/teacher conferences, and so forth. I am tired.

I have tried all day to think of something fun, witty and inspiring to write, however I have failed. All I have left is this: There will be days when you feel like you can not possibly fit it all in, but somehow, you will. There will be days when the last thing you feel like doing is trillions of squats, and gazillions of minutes of cardio. There will be some days that it would save you so much time to just run through the drive-up window at Mc-Satan's. But you WILL do the squats and the cardio ... and you will NOT do the drive-up window. Because, this time, if something has to give, it isn't going to be you. You will barrel on, one foot at a time, seeing the finish line at the end of the day, and you will finish the race. Because it is who you are. And who you are is NOT A QUITTER.

So, I am being less witty and fun, but more short and to the point. And then I am going upstairs and I am going to rest my weary bones and prepare for another day of battle the best way I know how. SLEEP.

TUESDAY'S FOOD DIARY
Breakfast
* Organic Valley Organic Egg Whites, 3 serving
* Old Wessex Lts. 5 Grain Cereal, 1 serving
* Banana, fresh, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)

Lunch
* Cucumber (with peel), 1 cup slices
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces

Dinner
* Libby's Cut Green Beans Natural Pack, 1 cup
* Gorton's Grilled Salmon, 1 serving

Snack
* Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
* Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
* Thomas 100 Calorie Plain Bagel, 1 serving
* MaraNatha Natural Almond Butter, 2 tbsp

No comments:

Post a Comment