Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Moving About

Truthfully? I am not nearly as sore as I expected to be. I rather thought that I would be unable to get out of bed, let alone take care of mundane tasks such as feeding the dogs and getting the boy off to school. However, not only did I do both those things, I have also climbed up and down several flights of stairs already. Maybe a bit slower than normal, but climbing nonetheless. Victory!

I plan to be at the gym in one hour for the 2nd round of cardio of the week. I want to be home in plenty of time to work on the house, do some laundry and have my afternoon consultation with Maureen. Also, Chris comes home today (yay!) so I might need to make myself somewhat presentable. Not that he minds so much, but gee, I guess I want to at least have on clean, unsweaty clothes to greet my long lost husband in!

I haven't any fantastic, insightful things to say today. Mostly, I just feel I am doing what needs to be done and ignoring the things that might have derailed me in the past. Such as sore muscles, lack of preparation at meal times, messy houses, naughty dogs, etc. (Actually, there's only one naughty dog and that's the Irish Terrorist. Our Lab, Tyler, is too old to be naughty. He simply eats, sleeps and defecates.)

So here's yesterdays meals ... it was a good day. Here's to day 3!

Breakfast
* Old Wessex Lts. 5 Grain Cereal, 1 serving
* Blue Agave, Organic (Wholesome Sweeteners brand), 1 tbsp 60
* Milk, nonfat, 0.5 cup

Lunch
Panera Bread Vegetarian Black Bean Soup, 1.25 serving
Panera Bread Sierra Turkey Sandwich (1/2 sandwich size), 1 serving
Panera Bread Whole Grain Baguette Side Portion, 1 serving

Dinner
Haddock (fish), 1 fillet
Triscuit Reduced Fat Cracker, 1 serving, 1 oz
Cheddar Cheese, 2 oz

Snack
Banana, fresh, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)
Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds (28 almonds), 0.5 serving

That's all folks. If something new and exciting happens, I will add on. Enjoy a healthy, fun-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment