Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mondays!

Looking at the Day Planner, I have an amazing day stacked before me. Let me share it with you, so you can stand in awe along side me ....

9am leave for whole body workout. (after b'fast)
11pm return from WO (eat mid-morning snack)
11:15pm drop Ian off at friends for playdate (yay!)
11:30 gets ducks in row to be prepared for ...
12pm Phone Consultation with P/T Maureen
12:30 finish consult, load up car with guitar and Ian's piano books, prepare mid afternoon snack to carry with me, eat quick lunch
12:45pm leave for Orthopaedic Appointment, arriving early to fill out paperwork
2:00 Hopefully finished with Ortho, leave to pick up Ian so we can arrive at ...
3:00pm Guitar lesson, followed immediately by ...
3:30pm Ian's Piano lesson
4:30pm return home and start cooking dinner

The evening will be filled with preparing for back to school on Tuesday, reading homework, eating supper, cleaning up afterwards, getting the boy in bed ... THEN I can finally sit down and take a breath. Usually Monday's do not have Ortho, but do also include a tutoring session at 6pm. Isn't life crazy anymore?

My week and my weekend were good. I feel good about myself and my accomplishments. My weight is down, not as much as I would have liked, but really, I can't complain. I weighed in this morn at 210.9, which is down from 213.5. So far to go, but if I can stay patient and maintain this pace ... (which is unlikely since weight loss always slows and has peaks and valleys) I can be at my goal in approximately 25 weeks. Half a year. Really? That seems so close!

I have often felt that losing weight is the impossible task, while putting it on takes only glancing in the direction of something less than healthy. That it takes far longer to lose weight than it does to gain it. But think about this ... I moved here 5 years (almost 6 years ago) and managed to put on 50 lbs in that time, highs and lows yes, but ultimately 50 lbs in almost 6 years. I have the potential of taking it all off within ONE year if I can maintain my focus and motivation. That's really exciting! Keep putting one foot in front of the other and don't sit down and you will make it to your destination. The more you sit, the more time it will take. Action = Accomplishment. Hmmm. :) You know what? That makes me smile. On a MONDAY. :)

Sunday's Food Diary
Breakfast
* Old Wessex Lts. 5 Grain Cereal, 1 serving
* Apples, fresh, 0.5 cup, quartered or chopped
* Organic Valley Organic Egg Whites, 3 serving
* Regular Coffee, 3 cup (8 fl oz)

Lunch
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
* Broccoli, cooked, 1 cup, chopped

Dinner
Tilapia, 3.5 oz
Libby's Cut Green Beans Natural Pack, 1 cup

Snack
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
Thomas 100 Calorie Plain Bagel, 1 serving
MaraNatha Natural Almond Butter, 2 tbsp

No comments:

Post a Comment