Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Sunday, October 11, 2009

No Time To Talk!

It's Sunday. I made it through my first football Sunday while staying on plan. It is also 9:55pm and at 10pm, I turn into a pumpkin. I am just going to give you yesterday's food diary (Saturday) and will write a longer, more creative and in-depth entry tomorrow. Hope no one is disappointed ... but a girl's gotta sleep!

Breakfast
GeniSoy Soy Protein Ultra XT Powder, 1 serving
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Blueberries, fresh, 0.5 cup
Regular Coffee, 2 cup (8 fl oz)
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread, 1 serving
Olivio, Olivio Buttery Spread, 5 sprays, 1 serving

Lunch
Chinook Salmon, 3 oz
Cauliflower, frozen, cooked, 1 cup (1" pieces)
Olivio, Olivio Buttery Spread, 5 sprays, 1 serving

Dinner
Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
Del Monte Cut Green Beans, 1 cup

Snack
Starkist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked Tuna, 1.25 serving
Dare Grains First Whole Grain Crackers, 2 serving
Cottage Cheese, 1% Milkfat, 0.75 cup (not packed)
Mangos, 0.5 cup, sliced


PS: Oh yeah ...I'm not sore today either! :) Whooo hoooooo!

1 comment:

  1. Sleep IS important... another one of my obstacles. We have the same bedtime! :) Although I actually got into bed at 9:30 last night because of a severe headache...which arose from the pain in my neck from sleeping w/ my baby last night... so I took a muscle relaxer and some ibuprophen and was out before the clock struck!

    Here's to a great week!

    ReplyDelete