Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Friday, October 23, 2009

MADE IT!

I just crashed to a halt in front of my computer a few minutes ago. I feel like I have been racing all day ... and this was supposed to be the easier of my week. All because .... I got myself a little derailed in having a nice conversation with a friend this morning. I wouldn't change the convo ... I just have to recognize that it was my choice that made my day a bit more ... hectic.

So hectic in fact ... that Maureen might kill me. I missed my mid-afternoon snack. Intended to grab it to take with me when I raced home between Ian's Parent teacher Conference and flying off to his Piano lesson. But I dashed right out the door and did not realize that I had left it until I got nearly there, 15 minutes down the road. By the time I got home it was after 6, and supper was due on the table in an hour or less. I didn't think I should double up snack with dinner, heavy calories altogether right before bedtime. So I opted to skip. Hopefully that was the better decision in this whoops.

*Fingers are held up in the girl scout pledge* I promise to be better prepared tomorrow.

I am not posting long tonight. (Sorry Adam!) But I will try to make up for it with words of "sustained creativity" tomorrow. Maybe even a little wisdom.

BTW ... got a great work out in today. ;-)

THURSDAY'S FOOD DIARY
Breakfast

Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread, 1 serving
Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving
Lunch
Wild-Pacific Caught Salmon Burger, 4 oz
Brussels sprouts, cooked, 1 cup
Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving
Dinner
Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving
Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
Brussels sprouts, cooked, 1 cup
Snack
Dare Grains First Whole Grain Crackers, 2 serving
Starkist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked Tuna, 1 serving
Cottage Cheese, 2% Milkfat, 0.5 cup (not packed)
Apples, fresh, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)

No comments:

Post a Comment