Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I simply got caught up ...

Sorry for no post yesterday. To be completely forthright with you, there wasn't much to say. My day was filled with mundane and normal things, full body workout, an encouraging talk with Maureen and new drapes for the family room. I ate what I was supposed to, when I was supposed to, and really didn't find it difficult at all. In fact, at lunch I really wasn't all that hungry. However, I ate the allotted chicken breast and cup of veggies. Thankfully, too, as I actually was quite hungry later that day. Guess it took a while for my metabolism to catch up?

Today is my first meeting with the physical therapist. I am interested to see what he will do to me. The pain and swelling from the shot have gone down 100% ... and actually, today, there is less pain even in the original area. That's good ... but I know I still have to play it safe. Being lulled into a sense of security when the *warning pain* dissipates is dangerous.

I am getting a treadmill on Saturday. God bless Craig's List. Even though its not my favorite form of cardio, it will be wonderful to have it here for those days when I am housebound. Or even just to make add a little extra into my day. Maybe I can even *walk the dog* during a blizzard? LOL If that ever happens, I will be sure to film it for YouTube. hehe

I found a quote yesterday that has been sticking with me ever since, so I want to share it here:

"We won’t even attempt to achieve what we do not believe at a deep level to be worthy of having or deserving." ~ Ruth Ross ~

I thought I would leave it with you to chew on for a while, too. We have to believe that we deserve what we are attempting to achieve. Own it.

Tuesday's Food Diary
Breakfast
* Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
* Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
* Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread, 1 serving
* Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving

Lunch
* Coho Salmon, 0.5 fillet
* Cauliflower, frozen, cooked, 1 cup
* Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving

Dinner
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
* Carrots, cooked, 1 cup slices

Snack
* Starkist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked Tuna, 1 serving
* Dare Grains First Whole Grain Crackers, 2 serving
* Cottage Cheese, 1% Milkfat, 0.75 cup (not packed)
* Mango's, 0.5 cup, sliced

Wednesday's Food Diary
Breakfast

* Organic Valley Organic Egg Whites, 3 serving
* Old Wessex Lts. 5 Grain Cereal, 1 serving
* Banana, fresh, 1 medium

Lunch
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
* Broccoli, cooked, 1 cup, chopped

Dinner
* Swordfish, 3 oz
* Broccoli, cooked, 1 cup, chopped

Snack
* Cottage Cheese, 1% Milkfat, 0.75 cup (not packed)
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 0.5 cup, chopped or sliced
* Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
* Strawberries, fresh, 0.5 cup, sliced

No comments:

Post a Comment