Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Food, New Workout

This is a week of changes for me. Maureen switched up my food (I have sandwiches back in my life! whoo hoo!) and, as you already know, on Monday she gave me a new Full Body workout plan. Legs and arms are a bit more sore today, but I feel quite good in spite of that. My commitment is not wavering!

I go back for day 2 of the new full body workout tomorrow. Then, this week, Saturday is my day of rest as I am going to try and slam in some early morning cardio on Sunday to counter affect the fact that I will be eating a little off plan. The fam is headed to Buffalo to watch the Bills take on the Houston Texans. This is our son's 1st professional football game, and although none of us is necessarily a Bills fan, we are still extremely excited about it.

I'm not writing much because I wrote this morning, and because, well, I enjoy sitting next to my husband and watching Thursday night TV. :) Enjoy the night. Be committed to something important.

THURSDAY FOOD DIARY
Breakfast

Egg Whites (All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites), 0.7 cup
Strawberries, fresh, 0.5 cup, sliced
Old Wessex Lts. 5 Grain Cereal, 1 serving
Organic Blue Agave syrup, 0.5 tbsp
Lunch
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread, 2 serving
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 3 slice, medium (1/4" thick)
Bib Lettuce, 1 leaf, large
Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, 1 tsp
Dinner
Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey, 4 oz
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 2 slice, medium (1/4" thick)
Herdez Salsa Casera (medium), 8 tbsp
Snack
Cucumber (with peel), 1 cup slices
Ken's Lite Accents Honey Mustard Vinaigrette (10 sprays), 2 serving
Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
Orange - Valencia - 60Cal/1-Fruit, 1 serving

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girlie! You have almost a month under your belt! Me, I have wasted another. I just cannot find the time... I guess no one ever said that being a single mom was gonna be easy.

    ReplyDelete