Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Monday, October 26, 2009

Emotions

Have you ever had "one of those days"? Well, I have. Today.

I'm not quite certain what started it, but I am pretty sure it was just a massive culmination of every little thing all day long. Nasty scary dream about another terrorist with a plane in Minneapolis (go figure!), a less than satisfactory weigh-in, a rushed morning, an old dog who can't hold his pee for 2 hours and the resulting clean up duty, a race in the afternoon to get my son to karate on time (failed) ... nothing huge, none of it. But all together?

Oh, and (GUYS SHUT YOUR EYES AND TRAVEL DOWN TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH) I am most certainly PMSing and wish it would just arrive and get itself over with already.

My weigh-in? 203 lbs. Yep, you read it right. All that work last week and I lost 8 ounces. Yippee kai aye mother ... OK, I won't finish the rest, because I am a good girl. But any of you who have seen the original Die Hard know where that one was going. I know its any number of things, and next week will be much better, most likely. And I also know that last week was one of those jumpy, make you feel good flukes. I can't lose 7 lbs every week. But I sure can want to!

I'll get past the blues. In fact, I was doing fine ... until I ran into the mirror on my car with my hip in the garage trying to squeeze between it and the fireplace wall. Yeah ... it hurt. But certainly not enough for the ensuing wailing session.

Seriously ... sometimes it just sucks to be a girl.

Here's to a better day tomorrow. Please God???

MONDAY'S FOOD DIARY
Breakfast

Organic Valley Organic Egg Whites, 3 serving
Old Wessex Lts. 5 Grain Cereal, 1 serving
Banana, fresh, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long)
Regular Coffee, 2 cup (8 fl oz)
Lunch
Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
Green Giant Cut Green Beans, can, 1 cup
Dinner
Gorton's Grilled Salmon, 1 serving
Broccoli, cooked, 0.5 cup, chopped
Cauliflower, cooked, 0.5 cup (1" pieces)
Snack
Thomas 100 Calorie Plain Bagel, 1 serving
MaraNatha Natural Almond Butter, 2 tbsp
Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Apples, fresh, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)

No comments:

Post a Comment