Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 8

Happy Valentine's Day!

Breakfast
1 svg oatmeal with 1 tbsp flax seed, ground & 1 tbsp wheat germ & 1 tbsp raisins
2 cups coffee, black

Mid-Morning Snack
1/2 c. 1% Cottage Cheese with 1/2 c. no sugar added mandarin oranges

Lunch
Roasted brussel sprouts, roasted fennel, 1/2 c. whole wheat pasta, sun dried tomatoes, splash of balsamic vinegar
(Where was the protein, you ask? Well, I had chicken to eat ... but I ran out of time! I was eating in the car as I drove to tutor in reading ... and I was running so far behind schedule that I failed to eat the chicken. Bad girl!)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
1/2 c. vanilla greek yogurt

Supper
4-oz roasted chicken breast
1 c. steamed broccoli
2 steamed baby red potatoes

2 cups herbal tea

No comments:

Post a Comment