Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 7

Killer kettlebell workout today. Tore my left hand up again, but not as bad as the first time, so I will live. For the low reps/high weight portion, I was able to go up another weight class. I bet I'll be feeling that tomorrow! Today was a good day, mostly because I didn't have time to screw it up. It's amazing how many chores you can accomplish when you don't have to spend the day focused on football. (This is a family that loves itself some football.)

I feel I have been cheating myself of real writing time by dropping these quick little blurbs, then listing the days food intake. The trouble is, I do my real creative writing in the mornings ... these food accountings have to be written at night, after all food is consumed. At night, just before I go to bed, when my creative brain has already zoned out and gone to sleep.

So, this is just another accounting ... but I will try to write a little more, in the mornings, that is more reflective and fun to read. I'll try.

Breakfast
1 svg oatmeal with 1 tbsp. wheat germ and 1 tbsp. flax seed, ground
2 cups coffee

Mid-morning Snack
1/2 apple
protein shake made with skim milk

Lunch
leftover chicken stir fry, no rice

Dinner
Turkey burger patty on a whole wheat bun with mustard
1 c. green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment