Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 15

Tomorrow we leave the wonderful Florida weather, returning to blustery, wintery upstate New York. Frankly, I'd rather stay here. However, I miss my husband, my house, my life back home. Wouldn't it be great if we brought back the wonderful weather along with our sunburns?

I will be staying at a hotel tomorrow evening, so it should be easier to log my Day 16 food that it was on the trip down. I am planning on being as good as possible, eating road trip food. I have my almonds, protein powder and plenty of water. Here's hopin'!

Breakfast
Oatmeal with 2 tbsp. mixed pomegranate, cranberries, slivered almonds and raw walnuts
2 cups black coffee

Lunch
Ham & Swiss Deli sandwich (I know, ham! But we were at friends and I didn't want to be rude!!)
About a tbsp each macaroni salad (vinegar based with broccoli), baked beans & potato salad
Coke Zero

Supper
Cod, half an order fries (again, holy cow) and maybe an 1/8th cup coleslaw (2 forkfuls

Skipped all snacks. Far from ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment