Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 6

Today was a bit more difficult, as my husband and son took me out to dinner in early celebration of Valentine's Day. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Shamrock Jack's. I tried to prepare for the evening by eating light early, and having an extra tough workout. Dinner was wonderful, time with my family was even more so.

Breakfast
2 Wheatabix, 1 c. skim milk, 1 tbsp. sucanat

Mid-Morning Snack (pre-workout)
2 clementines

Lunch
3 oz grilled chicken, lettuce, cherry tomatoes (6), splash of balsamic vinegar

No Mid-afternoon snack

Dinner
6 oz broiled haddock, 1 baked potato, lettuce salad with shredded cabbage, carrots, onion & tomato, about 2 tsp. bleu cheese crumbles and maybe a tbsp italian vinagrette, 1 pint of Guinness and 2 bites of peanut butter pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment