Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3

Crazy busy day. Tomorrow will be another one. I don't have a lot to comment on this one. My original plan was to grill a piece of chicken and have it on lettuce for supper. However, by the time I got home from my son's karate class and realized that the lettuce in the fridge was beyond wilted, I decided it was better to go with leftovers. I prefer not to have carbs at night, but I tried to keep it at a minimum ... and am happy to have the fridge cleaned out of leftovers a bit more.

Day 4, here I come.

Breakfast
4 egg whites cooked in olive oil spray on a whole wheat bagel thin
2 cups coffee

Mid-Morning Snack
2 clementines
Protein shake (chocolate Jay Robb Protein Powder mixed with 8-oz cocnut *milk*)

Supplements: Fish Oil (3000 mg), SuperCissus (2400 mg), Multivitamin with extra iron, St. John's Wort, Meloxicam (for arthritic pain)

Lunch
1 svg "In a Pinch Chicken Chili" with 1/2 c. brown rice

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Handful (Maybe 2/3 cup?) cherry tomatoes, 1 single svg 50 Cal Cabot Cheese brick

Supper
1/2 cup whole wheat penne w/marinara (leftover sauce, had to be used up)

No comments:

Post a Comment