Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 11

Has it really only been 11 days? It seems like so much longer, since I started keeping track of everything ... and boring you with the details. Tonight I sit here, hungry, but determined. 19 days more to go on this particular challenge. On March 1st I will also be starting the 10,000 swings in 30 days challenge. I talked that over with Coach Dom this morning and he thinks it is a great idea and can only help build my strength for the competition at the end of the month ... not detract from it.

In 2 weeks I will be heading to Columbus for the Arnold Sports Expo. I won't reach my goal weight by then, but I am learning to forgive my body for not obeying me. Actually, I am learning to forgive it for its outright disrespect for my wishes. What else can I do? Beating it doesn't work. Torture via starvation doesn't work. Maybe forgiveness will.

In the meantime ... here's my relatively spot on day.

Breakfast
1 svg. oatmeal, 1 tbsp. flaxseed, 1 tbsp. wheat germ, & 1 tbsp raisins
2 cups coffee

Mid-Morning Snack
1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese
1/2 c. mandarin oranges

Lunch
chicken breast on a whole wheat bun with chipotle mustard, lettuce & tomato

Mid-Afternoon Snack
1 oz. almonds
1 oz. craisins

Dinner
4 oz grilled chicken breast
6 small stalks asparagus
1/2 c. brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment