Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 1

All in all, my first day of my "30 Day Challenge" did not go too badly. There was this moment, just after lunch, as I was running out the door to my son's school (I am a reading tutor on Monday's) when I nearly snatched a cookie. I thought to myself "Go upstairs, finish getting changed and come back down. If you still want that cookie, then by all means have it then." By the time I came back down, I was resolved that no way would I falter on the FIRST DAY of my very own challenge. {Patting self on back.}

Admittedly, I am quite hungry right now as I sit typing this. however, the kitchen is closed. Leftovers have been put away, kitchen is cleaned and I am no longer welcome. So I sit here, sipping my water, resolved that I have finished all eating and it is safe to send out an accounting of my daily food intake.

One day down. 29 to go.

Breakfast
1 svg Farina with 1 tbsp ground flax seed and 1 tbsp wheat germ
2 cups coffee, black, 16 oz water
Supplements: fish oil, Super Cissus (Joint Formula), St John's Wort, Multi-vitamin with extra iron

Mid-Morning Snack1/2 cup no sugar added mandarin oranges
1/2 cup 1% Cottage Cheese

Post workout "I'm gonna die if I don't eat something" snack
100 calorie pack of almonds

Lunch
Greek Salad with grilled chicken, 2 tbsp RF feta, 2 Greek olives (smallish, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, pepperoncini's, lotsa lettuce and 2 tbsp RF Greek Salad Dressing

Mid-Afternoon Snack2 single serving packets of baby cut carrots (25 calories each)
1 Skim sugar free hazelnut latte

Dinner
3.5 oz grilled cod with Cajun spices
10 spears asparagus
1/2 c. steamed green beans with almond slivers
Supplements: fish oil, Super Cissus (Joint Formula), St John's Wort

No comments:

Post a Comment