Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sleepy on a Tuesday

I'm exhausted. Seriously. I am sitting here in front of my computer and the only thing that I can think of, right now, at this moment, is ... I. Am. Tired. Time changes are great for getting to sleep in a little bit. But somehow, I always manage to feel it on the other end of the day. In my former time, it is 10:32 at night ... and I am pretty strictly a 10pm girl.

Enough moaning about Sleepy?

Visited my friendly orthopaedic physician today. I am improving, (yay!), I need to continue with Physical Therapy (I can live with that), my next appointment in 4 weeks will most likely include another cortisone shot (ugh!), and I need to start wrapping my brain around the fact that I might still need surgery. Small surgery compared to, if I don't get enough separation in the rotator cuff and it continues to become inflamed and actually ruptures. The surgery needed to repair a rupture is apparently much worse. So, if it comes to that (which we are working diligently against!), I guess I can live with the little surgery.

Oh yeah ... and I need to be patient. *Sigh* Not my strong suit.

I am keeping today's entry fairly short because I have a big day tomorrow and, well, I am tired. Keep climbing!!

TUESDAY'S FOOD DIARY
Breakfast

Kashi Go Lean Waffle, 0.5 serving
Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Grapes, 10 grape
Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving
Regular Coffee, 3 cup (8 fl oz)
Lunch
Halibut (fish), 3 oz
Brown Rice, medium grain, 0.5 cup
Soy sauce made from soy and wheat (shoyu), low sodium, 2 tbsp
Dinner
Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
Mache, 1 cup
Ken's Lite Accents Honey Mustard Vinaigrette (10 sprays), 2 serving
Snack
Cottage Cheese, 1% Milkfat, 0.75 cup (not packed)
Apples, fresh, 0.5 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)
Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, 0.5 cup
Almonds, 12 almond

No comments:

Post a Comment