Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Monday, November 9, 2009

ONEderland!

Yes, you read that right. Finally, after so many years of struggling, I have found my way back into ONEderland. There is much work to do, I will not relax. But it is absolutely delightful to reach one of those milestones. 15 lbs gone, 11 inches total lost. I can live with that. Sometimes, Monday's can be a wonderful thing.

I made it back to the gym and accomplished my entire workout without a crumpled back. VICTORY! I am keeping my fingers crossed that the morrow will not bring further pain and that I will be able to spin with wild abandon tomorrow evening.

Did anyone note that the Cowboys beat the Eagles last night? So many naysayers ... but my 'boys pulled out a big fat "W". Still knocking on wood and crossing the fingers, but little Hope Bunnies seem to be hopping all over the place. :)

I feel good. I feel pumped and revved and ready to win. The slump of the past 5 days or so is a thing of the past and I am ready to rumble.

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda, Jedi Master and Teacher ~

MONDAY FOOD DIARY
Breakfast

Kashi Go Lean Waffle, 0.5 serving
Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder, chocolate flavor, 28 gram(s)
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Grapes, 10 grape
Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving
Regular Coffee, 1.5 cup (8 fl oz)
Lunch
Coho Salmon, 3 oz
Brown Rice, medium grain, 0.5 cup
Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp
Dinner
Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
Mixed Vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots) Birds Eye - 87g, 1 cup
Olivio Buttery Spray 5 sprays, 1 serving
Tea, brewed, 8 fl oz
Snack
Cottage Cheese, 1% Milkfat, 0.75 cup (not packed)
Apples, fresh, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)
Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, 1 cup
Almonds, 12 almond

No comments:

Post a Comment