Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 7, A Day Late!

Yes, I know ... I should have written this last night. However, by the time my beloved Cowboys finished off the Panthers, it was late and I was tired. And, as you will see in a moment, anything I would have written earlier would have had to be amended anyway. So it is best to write about yesterday, today ... while my head is clear and rested.

I actually had a fantastic day, all in all. I ate very healthfully yesterday. All the way up and until the game started, and my stomach started rumbling. But even then, I was still good, in comparison to my past ways. Here's my food diary for the day:

Monday 9/28/09
B'fast
Fiber One Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch
Baked potato with 5 sprays of *spray butter and a couple tbsp of salsa

Snack
Apple

Dinner
½ sierra turkey sandwich
1-cup lowfat chicken noodle soup
1 whole grain baguette
Plain, unsweetened iced tea
(All above from Panera Bread)

Late Night Munchies
1 serving potato chips
1 tbsp French onion dip
(yes, I measured both out!)
1 tbsp mint chips

Yep ... I caved late. And I know why. I did not eat NEARLY enough yesterday. I was still starved after my supper, and that was the most food I had eaten all day. That is a typical Monday evening menu, since Ian and I have to grab something quick between Piano and tutoring. On a NORMAL day, it fills me up and I am good for the night.

So lesson learned. Today I am already starting off better, although my stomach is a little unsure of it. I made an egg white omelette with 1/4 cup RF shredded cheddar. And coffee. Can't live without the coffee. Later, in a couple of hours, I will have the yogurt as a mid-morning snack.

Just for the record, and because I promised I would ... I weighed myself yesterday morning and the starting number is ... (UGH!) 215.1. Keep in mind (any boys reading, skip down several lines) that I am on my monthly period and that means some water retention. But STILL. UGH!! You would think that number alone would have kept me far from the chips and later the mints.

Today will be better. It already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment