Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekends ...

Are crazy!! Do you feel that way, as well? Like no matter what you do, you can not possibly cram one more thing into an already packed weekend?

I am writing one quick entry to account for both days of this weekend. Simply put, there isn't much to report. I have been processing carrots, making tomato paste, cheering for my son's football team in the "Big Tournament", attending church, washing clothes, cooking meals, and winning fantasy football games. *Fingers Crossed* Well, I WAS winning until I wrote that ... now I will probably be downed by all the football gods, who truly hate it when we deign to guess the outcome prior to the conclusion.

Tomorrow I start reporting all my foods in a diary for my PT (Personal Trainer). At the end of the week, I will forward them for her perusal. On Monday, the 5th, she will supply me with a planned workout schedule and I will adhere to it as law. This week, I plan to eat healthfully, but truthfully. Foods I like to eat, that are also healthy are going to be included. I am not going to eat a weeks worth of salads, trying to impress. That's not me. I like salad, but I prefer other stuff. This way she gets a better feel for the real me.

I will let you all know how it goes. But for now, the Colts are about to take on the Cardinals and the family room is calling out for my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment