Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 20 Still on Light Duty

Still protecting this back. Light exercise, elliptical, lighter arm work ... feels like I am a woose. I was supposed to start the "10,000 swings in 30 days" challenge today (March 1st) ... but apparently I need to wait a bit longer.

Tried to keep my food light with the decrease in activity. Looks like I am going to the Arnold's as pudgy as I can be. Hopefully the cool camera will make me look like "Press". Maybe I can swipe a badge ... ?

Breakfast
1 svg oatmeal with dried berries (2 T.), 1 T. each flax seed and wheat germ
coffee, black, 2 c.

Mid-Morning Snack
Orange
100 cal pack of almonds

Lunch
Salad made with lettuce, grape tomatoes, onion, cucumber and 3 oz chicken breast. Sprinkled with balsamic vinegar

Mid-Afternoon SnackChocolate protein shake with water

Supper
4 oz baked chicken breast, 1 c. steamed broccoli, 1/2 c. brown rice
water, water, water

No comments:

Post a Comment