Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 21 *Sigh*

STILL dealing with a weak and aching back. Ditto on the left shoulder. I have boxing/KB with Coach Dom tomorrow ... I hope I can make it worth his time. I'm still keeping my workouts very light. Just elliptical, little resistance and light weights, when I do them. Did a few squats and calf raises today ... just for something in the lower body region.

I took two vicodin before bed last night and this morning was still exhausted. After I put Ian on the bus, early for chorus practice, I decided to lay back down. At 10:30(!!!) I woke again. Less tired, lol, but very behind schedule. Therefore, I skipped breakfast and my morning snack. Just putting that out there before I type out the food of the day.

Lunch
Turkey on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato & onion

Snack
Orange
1 0z walnuts

Supper
Bison chili, 1.5 cups

Lots of water ... surprisingly, no coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment