Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 22 Mending

Today was a pretty good day. My back is significantly better, although I am still being careful. I get to hop in a car and drive to the Arnold's in Columbus, OH tomorrow. I am not thrilled with the prospect of driving again and what that might mean for my back. But, Ohhhhh, will it be worth it!

I have always dreamed of attending the great Arnold Sports Festival. People I have admired from afar will be up close and personal. You have all heard me write about my *girl-crush* on Monica Brant. I have just admired her so much for her work ethic, her faith, her incredible physique, her generous spirit ... pretty much everything about her. I will have several chances to meet her. I hope I don't cry. LOL

I am looking forward to seeing thousands of people to be inspired by. Motivation comes from within, but inspiration can fuel that fire. There should be lots of walking, talking, fire-breathing inspiration in the Columbus Convention Center this weekend.

Yay!!

Breakfast
Orange, 1 oz. walnuts

Mid-Morning Snack
Protein shake made with 8-oz. skim milk

Lunch
Lettuce salad with bell pepper, onion, tomato, grilled chicken and balsamic vinegar

Mid-Afternoon Snack
1/2 cup Mandarin Oranges, 1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese

Supper
1 svg. bison chili (leftover)

No comments:

Post a Comment