Goals

Goals
Don't Get Between Me & My Goals

Monday, December 21, 2009

it has been too long

there may be a consesus out there that i have fallen ogg the fitness wagon, that i have given up on healthy eating, or that i have buried my head deeply under the covers with no intention of arising any time soon. none of these are true, yet all of them are ... a little.

first, my rotator cuff surgery went well. of my given scenarios, i ended up with the best case one ... which is fantastic as it means faster healing and supposedly less pain. still, i am one armed for at least 6 weeks, cannot drive for 2 weeks, and fairly reliant on my husband for everything from dressing to ponytail making, yeah ... that didnt go so well. i also have to type one handedm hence the lack of proper capitalization. still, knowing that my friend adam in nyc has been languishing over my lack of blog, i opted to do it this way, punctuation be darned.

working out is still impossible. i am currently trying to lower my vicodin intake from 2 pills every 6 hours to one every 4. i am not exactly happy about it, but vicodin scares me. pretty much anti-all drugs, so want to be med free asap. i am going to the gym tonight for some light cardio ... and if my stomach calms down enough, i may try some walking lunges.

i have not eaten poorly, but i have had trouble eating at all. i am hungry,but nothing is appetizing. i have been nauseus pretty much every waking moment since surgery. so, of course, my metabolism has done the whoa horsey and slowed to a crawl. i am up a little over a pound as of this morn. i am forcing myself to eat on plan today. hopefully it will kick me into high gear,

so, i am now exhausted and need a nap. sad, eh? not spell checking ... you get what you get. hopefully better, more intuitive blogs will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment